UGC Rights Management: When, Where, Why?
As more brands look to leverage user-generated content (UGC) in their marketing efforts, the need to understand where and when marketers can legally utilize this content has increased.
What are the best practices? How should you go about requesting permission from content creators? What can you do with that content once you’ve obtained the rights to UGC?
To help breakdown the growing importance of UGC Rights Management we have Jason Van Volkenburgh, VP & Associate General Counsel at Hunter Douglas, joining us to share some of the most common legal concerns around UGC and how companies can effectively obtain content rights.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What is UGC Rights Management?
- When do you need to legally request content rights?
- Hunter Douglas’ Rights Management policies and Rights Management plans
- How Stackla’s platform can satisfy both marketing and legal teams’ rights needs
- The different types of Rights Management workflows you can create in Stackla
- The Importance of one central data log for all rights approved content
Jason Van Volkenburgh
VP and Associate General Counsel @ Hunter Douglas
Co-Founder & CPO @ Stackla